Monday, December 6, 2010

religious mind WRECKER


Mind 
wrecker
for the negative thinker me…
…CRAZY
TRUE!

I have a death sentence.
”For the wages of sin is DEATH.” (Rom. 6:23)

I had been punished.
It’s done, in the body of another.
The law of double jeopardy applies...
I am free!!!
I cannot be punished for the same sins
Christ was punished on the cross in place of me!!!

I cannot be judged by my flaws or my failures… it was judged already!
I cannot be condemned by what I said or did, or what I can say or do,
my death sentence was served!

HE has done the same for you.
“Behold the Lamb of GOD, who takes away the sins of the world!” (Jn. 1:29)
including yours.
Michelle Tabor
Saved by Grace,
and nothing less

The pointing fingers may well learn who they are pointing to, but all the more better that I know HIM who covers for me.

1 comment: